UNIque@dance Professional Exchange Day
3rd September 2023
10:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Alte Feuerwache Cologne
Within the framework of the public expert exchange day, the insights gained so far and the outlooks for further research were opened up and made tangible for a larger audience in various practical workshops.
In addition, a round table discussion of lecturers, representatives of dance academies, politics, scientific support, graduates of the M.A.D.E. program and other stakeholders took up and deepened the topics of the project such as access to dance academies, previous findings of UNIque@dance as well as discussions about dance, representation and visibility and invited all participants to an open exchange.
10 am Welcome // Dr. Gustavo Fijalkow
10:45 am to 12:15 pm mixed-abled dance trainings:
Ballet with Dawna Dryhorub, stage
Contemporary dance with Paolo Fossaz, Large Forum
"From utopia to reality - people with disabilities should be able to study dance - But how?"
13:45 - 16:15 pm Round Table & Open Exchange with representatives from politics, dance and education and training.
The round table and open exchange were translated into German Sign Language (DGS).
Our panel guests at the professional exchange day
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Brinkmann, Head Director of the Dance Department at Folkwang University of the Arts.
- Dr. Gustavo Fijalkow, Content Director UNIque@dance
- Corinna Mindt, Project Manager, Dancer and Contact Person tanzbar_bremen
- Lisa Hellmich, dancer, former Folkwang student and participant of the M.A.D.E. program
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Keuchel, Director of the Academy of Cultural Education of the Federal Government and the State of NRW
- Gerda König, co-initiator UNIque@dance, artistic director and choreographer of the DIN A 13 tanzcompany, artistic director of M.A.D.E.
- Ulrike Nestler, Scientific support of the MoveTanks of UNIque@dance
- Dr. Michael Reitemeyer, Head of the Cultural Policy and Cultural Law Group, Cultural Education, Theater, Dance, Music, Cultural Buildings at the Ministry of Culture and Science
- Gitta Roser, co-initiator UNIque@dance, choreographer of DIN A 13 tanzcompany, artistic director M.A.D.E.
- Burkhart Siedhoff, representative of the Dachverband Tanz Deutschland (umbrella organization for dance in Germany)
- Ulli Ullmann, participant M.A.D.E.
- Moderation: Linda Müller
Initiators, choreographers: Gerda König, Gitta Roser
Content project management UNIque@dance: Dr. Gustavo Fijalkow
Project management M.A.D.E. & UNIque@dance: Hanna Behr
Website & Social Media: Andrea Hoffmann, John Hermann
PR: neurohr & andrä